Saturday, January 23, 2010

School

I love being at school! I love where I live, and I love my roommates! It's always fun, even if I do have 18 credits. I live in a two-story, yellow house, to the side of the stadium. The floors are split up into apartments; therefore, upstairs (where I live) has 10 girls, and downstairs has 6. But it's kind of like I just have 15 roommates... I thought it wouldn't be very cool, but I love it. And the house is pretty big. People are always gone, but there is almost always someone home, as well. We have 4 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms upstairs. 3 of the bedrooms are 2 girl bedrooms, and then the one where I reside is a "shared room-" we have 4 girls in it...but we get our own bathroom. :) It's pretty rockin.' I don't mind sharing with 3 girls. I share a room with Tiffany, Alayna, and Kelly. (By the way, our room is really big, and I rather like it!) My other roommates are Tina, Breanna, Tara, Katie, Megan, and Kristen. They're all really awesome and fun. The girls downstairs are Annalise, Lindsey, Courtney, Ashley, Diana, and Emily. (Yes, there are two Emilys in this house...4 in our ward...we also have 4 Megans in our ward.)
Our house is also very reminiscent of the '70's. We have a wooden accordion door closet in our front room. Despite the weird quirks about the house (like the door freezing shut, or the bathroom fan not really circulating air correctly), I still love it. It's a blast, it's fun, and I enjoy it very much!

No comments:

Post a Comment