Sunday, February 15, 2009

Not Really Peer Pressure

Crap. I told myself I ABSOLUTELY POSITIVELY WOULD NOT get a blog until I was married, which I figured would be in about 5 years. But, I tend to "stalk" people (ok, I really do-it's not just so-called stalking) and so I just decided to get a real blog so I wouldn't be stalking you. So it's not really peer pressure- I haven't been persuaded by anything or anyone. But all of you, because you had a blog before I did (and you know who you are)- THIS IS YOUR FAULT. You're probably happy. Whatever. I guess blaming you doesn't really do anything. I have a blog now. Now you can read it. Go ahead. Stalk me all you want. I don't care. Perhaps you'd like to call it updating yourself on my life? You can now read about me and my randomness. You can already tell how much I like to ramble sometimes. ANYWAY, I can't really call it peer pressure, but I guess you could call it inadvertent peer pressure. Yay for you!

1 comment:

  1. YOU ARE THE COOLEST AND BESTEST FRIENDEST IN THE WHOLE WIDEST WORLDEST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I LOVE YOU SO MUCH!!!!! :D

    ReplyDelete