Thursday, March 12, 2009

I love MIKA! I'm pretty sure he joined the music industry just for me- no lie. This was his thought process:
Hmmm...how can I cater my music to Emily to capture HER very essence in MY music? No one has done it quite yet, so I'm definitely going to do it. Not try- I'm going to achieve. I shall make my music to show exactly her flowers and butterflies view on life. Then make her feel even better. She shall want to dance like the guys on the iPod commercials(okay, maybe that's A LITTLE ahead of the times, but maybe he can see into the future?). Yay! The whole world will be happy if they listen to my music! And as a side benefit, which I don't even care about (except for making the world happy and desirous to groove), I'll become rich and famous! AWESOME!
That was his thought process. I heard it. I know it's true.
Don't die, please.

No comments:

Post a Comment