Thursday, April 9, 2009

Halleluja! Halleluja!

I feel excited. I've been waiting for this day to come allllllllll week long. And partly all semester long. And partly only the latter half of the semester. You see, TODAY IS THE LAST DAY OF CLASSES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! But it gets better than that. Today it means tomorrow is tomorrow. And by one of those tomorrows (I'm not sure which one), I mean Friday. And by Friday, I mean that I get to go to Hawaii for a week!! Now that's what I call ending with a bang!
So, my finals all went well. I did okay with grades, although I didn't get all A's. However, I don't really care about that, and I do get some. That's what matters. Oooh. I just popped my neck. That felt good. Sorry. School was good and not good this semester. Very long. Very fun. Very tiring. Very annoying. Probably most adjectives could describe this semester in one way or another.
Our White Glove was Tuesday night, so I don't have to worry about that. :) Matthew and I leave for Utah tonight at 7 p.m. and leave Utah at 7 a.m. Funny. I just noticed that it's 7 for both. How odd.... We have a layover in LA and then arrive in Honolulu at 11:26 or something like that, where we will meet our family who already got there yesterday. Long flight, for which I'm prepared, by the way (I happen to have some sticks of Maui Melon Mint gum, which I feel is fitting). 2 hours to California and almost 6 to Hawaii (time difference is a wee bit different in Hawaii...) But I'm excited. It'll be fun. :D
I have no more packing to do and I'm rather bored. Maybe I should read. Or watch a movie. OR both. Oh goody...just what I get to do tomorrow all day long. Except for it won't be all day long, although it should be. I gain 4 hours, so I will have a 28 hour day tomorrow. No lie- it's the truth. Trust me, I don't think you want four extra hours in your day. Even if you ask for it.

No comments:

Post a Comment