Monday, April 13, 2009

Poly boys, humidity, squawking peacocks...all of these are awesome!

Yessirree, I'm in Hawaii! Where else?
I'm actually enjoying myself quite a bit! I love love love love LOVE this place! I want to move here! Seriously. Which brings me to another life plan I have made...this one seems better! Hahaha...maybe that's because it happens to be what I'm thinking of at the moment. Hehehe. Here goes:
Me transfer to BYU-Hawaii. Then I marry a polynesian (attractive polynesian), and then I stay here. And teach school. And a few years down the road I have cute little poly kids. I like that idea! A LOT! I LOOOOOOOOOVE Hawaii! It's fabulous and awesome! I seriously do want to move here. There's hardly anything about it that I DON'T like (or love, for that matter). Yes, that means I love the humidity, the ocean everywhere, the gecko that lives in this house that chirps, the wild chickens, the sun, the rain, the fact that the time here is 3 hours behind Seattle and 4 behind Idaho, the people, the culture, the palm trees, the fruit. You name it, I probably like it, love it, or at least don't mind it!!!!!!!!!!!!!
DID YOU KNOW: that if you crash a car here and you DON'T have insurance that you must stay here? Now I don't know all the stipulations, but that sounds like a good idea, no? That way, I can stay here. Then I won't have to leave. AHHHH! It's amazing! I know why everyone loves coming here! I DON'T know why not everyone lives here! (Plus, most Polynesians are attractive people!)
Today we went snorkeling at Hanauma Bay. FUN FUN FUN, I tell you!!!! Snorkeling rocks!!! A LOT! A WHOLE LOT! It isn't very difficult, either! If you ever get the chance, I suggest that you try it! Maybe one day I'll learn to SCUBA. Also, I would like to learn how to surf (but that won't happen on this trip...perhaps when I move here). Snorkeling is fun, though. Except if you inhale salt water. That ISN'T fun...and it burns your throat. Now, I'm a little bit burned. From the sun. But it could be a lot worse. And some of it is turning brown, which means I will be more tan. That is probably a good thing.
This is a fun and great life! I wish every person got the opportunity to visit Hawaii (or a place like unto it)!!! It's just such a fabulous experience and it makes me so so so so happy! I just want to dance! And I don't want to leave for a very long time!

No comments:

Post a Comment