Thursday, April 9, 2009

P.P.S."Suckin too hard on a lollipop, oh love's gonna get you down"

I have no idea what that's supposed to do with anything, but it's a good line. (From a Mika song!) I was briefly going through previous blog posts of mine and decided maybe a little update would be good. I still like Mika, I don't still have a life plan (because apparently Heavenly Father doesn't want me going on a mission- he told me so), but I do want to do my student teaching in Arizona and get my Master's in either Hawaii or at ASU. I'd really like Hawaii, but if I get a job in Arizona, then I can apply for residency and I would have in-state tuition. Thus it might be more smart for me to stick where I have a job and can go to school cheaper. But I have a while to think about it, so I'm not really worried. Aaaaaaaand.....yeah. That's about it. Except for one more redundant phrase: stupid idiot. (That one doesn't bother me as much...it's funnier. Don't ask why...I have a sick sense of humor, I guess.)

No comments:

Post a Comment