Saturday, May 29, 2010

A Goal Fulfilled

Okay, I know that I'm crazy. I really am. Why? Well, the one reason in particular that I'm thinking of has to do with my strange love for the Spice Girls. (Thanks to my childhood friend, Stephanie, and her older sister, Caroline....they had an excuse. They were English and it was the '90s.)
So, somehow I'm still stuck loving them. Remember when "Spice World" came out? I do. Steph talked about it, so naturally, I wanted to see it. My mom didn't want me to, though. So, I never did see it...until tonight. More than 10 years later, I watched "Spice World" with Aimee and Stacy (who HAVE seen it). It was slightly strange, but I secretly (not secretly) liked it. The best part? Well, it had aliens for one thing....

That, folks, is why I'm strange. Because I haven't really gotten over the Spice Girls, and I like random aliens.

No comments:

Post a Comment