Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Tribute to Tiffany

Well, today I figured out how to activate my student BYUH account! (Holy cow...I don't know why it took me so long. It wasn't even that hard.) So, that's in use now...I had 56 lovely emails/student updates awaitin' for me! They do run things differently there; there's a shuttle that you can pay $5 for to go to to the Pearl City Mall, Aloha Stadium Swap Meet (which is really quite awesome), and Wal-Mart. Hahaha. I love the Wal-Mart part.
My good friend and roommate, Tiffany, got set apart as a missionary today. Off she goes to the MTC tomorrow! She's going to be an Hermana (speaking Spanish) in the Fort Worth, Texas mission. I am so doggone excited for her, it's incredible! She's going to be a great missionary- she already is. I know that she is going to bless the lives of so many people in Texas. The only bummer part? We can only correspond through letters for the next 18 months. I'm a decent letter-writer, but sometimes I get too caught up in my own life to be as good as I should be.
Well, that's all I have to say.
And if anyone happens upon this blog, you can visit www.mormon.org to see all about what Tiff's doing and her purpose.

No comments:

Post a Comment