Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Throwing up-ness

I just bought a digital camera and iPod touch today. First for both. I got both of them for a really good deal. (In fact, the iPod was on clearance for a lot off.) Anyhow, I feel like throwing up- on and off. Why? Because I do not like spending money (on myself). I can't believe I just spent $282.50. It's good for two very expensive pieces of technology, but still a lot of money, nonetheless. Basically I'm only okay with spending a lot of money on housing and tuition. Because it's necessary. By the way, I leave in 2 days. Last night was my last day at work. I need to get packing..........

I think I will love my iPod (8 GB), as well as my camera . I'm still waiting for both of them to charge, though...so that I can experiment. Technology overload? I think yes. Kind of like too much candy. But I'm also excited. They should be fun.

1 comment: