Monday, September 5, 2011

Family

My brother is now here with me, and it rocks.  I got used to not having any family around (which, coming from a family of 9 people, can be a little strange), but I did well, and now he's here with me to share my fun moments and make his own.  I'm so excited.
My friend Summer is going on a mission to Alaska.  I'm so excited for her. She's going to do great. I told her that I'm going to send her a package, and she got really excited. Too bad she doesn't know that I'm just going to send her the tennis shoes she left with me....they won't fit me and I think she will need them for exercise and service projects. I might send her the hair dryer she left, too, if she needs it. Actually, though, I'm not a very mean person, so I'll probably send her something else with the shoes...like candy that you can't find on the mainland. Or something of that nature.
Happy 20th to my awesome "Kitty!" I love her! She's so amazing and awesome.  I learn a lot from her, and we have SO much fun talking with each other. Really, she's amazing.  I got her a stuffed animal...Marie, from "The Aristocats" (Disney movie) for her birthday.  She loved it. I was so happy that I got her something good.  I really like to give gifts, and I like them to be original, or at least thoughtful!
Today was a good day, and I'm happy to be here. I live in one of the most beautiful places in the world, and I probably live a life that a lot of people dream of. So, in reality, I shouldn't complain about anything. Sure, I have my troubles and problems too, but what better place to have them than in paradise?

No comments:

Post a Comment